Why we like it
- It is not just a luxury hotel;it is also an exclusive Urban Resort overlooking the grounds of Villa Borghese.
- It enjoys a privileged location, away from the traffic and noise but only a ten-minute stroll from Via Veneto and the main shopping streets.
- The hospitality and warm welcome are those you would expect to find in a privately-owned hotel, but are combined with the level of professionalism and high standards typical of the most prestigious international hotel chains. A perfect combination to satisy all the guests needs;
- The Royal Suite is a genuinely regal apartment: 350 square metres of comfort and elegance, with a large, bright living room. It is a unique location, perfect for private events and parties;
- The Prince Spa... simply amazing, 2000 square metres of wellness for the body, the mind and the senses. Unmissable!
Situated in one of the most highly-prized areas of Rome, surrounded by a marvellous Italian-style garden; thanks to its setting, its outdoor pool, and the peace and quiet guaranteed there, the hotel is an oasis in the heart of Rome. It has always been one of the favourite luxury addresses of celebrities and politicians from all over the world. The public areas and the bedrooms feature warm tones in the fabrics and drapes, the wood panelling, the antique paintings, the period furnishings, the fittings and fixtures, and the carpets. It is elegance without excess, in a sophisticated style. And it contrasts strongly with the Prince Spa, where the shapes, the colours and the materials, thought not given to extremism, are in perfect contemporary style.
Rooms and Equipment
- 179 rooms in total, including 24 suites and 1 Royal Suite. Almost all have their own terrace or balcony with a view over the Eternal City or Villa Borghese and St. Peter’s;
- Private botanic park;
- Outdoor Swimming Pool;
- La Pomme Bar;
- Pauline Borghese Restaurant;
- Prince Spa: 2000 square metres of wellness.
- Convention Centre with 18 halls that can accommodate up to 2.000 delegate.The “Fernandes” room gives a sense of grandeur with its 5-metres ceiling and it can host up to 900 delegates theatre style