Why we like it
- More than just a hotel, it is like a fairytale castle in the centre of Milan, reinterpreted with a modern twist.
- It is dedicated to those who wish to enter a magical kingdom filled with the atmospheres and suggestions of childhood.
- The 8 junior suites and suites are named after lyric operas and ballets inspired by the most beautiful fables from around the world: Bohème, Cenerentola, Schiaccianoci, Uccello di fuoco and Traviata. All have themed furnishings, fabrics, personages and colours.
- Mezzanotte lounge bar, which is also available for private events, and Cella di Bacco Wine Bar are ideal locations for events that stand out from the crowd.
It is the first urban chateau in Milan. Every detail has been studied to provide a unique experience when you stay in the castle of your dreams: the imposing glass and iron entrance door, the grand staircase, the bronze-coloured walls, and the pastel-coloured velvet in the salons with their contemporary feel. The castle’s undisputed mascot is the rabbit, which is found in the mosaic on the floors, on the tableware in the restaurant, and on the baggage labels.
Executive Chef: Domenico Mozzillo
RISTORANTE RUBACUORI – CHÂTEAU MONFORT
Ristorante Rubacuori is a refuge, a collective childhood memory; it is an enchanted place that lives in the ritual of hospitality, and it is a metropolitan indulgence. It has a fairy tale ambience, a perfect blend of the neoromantic atmosphere of the restaurant and its culinary offering based on the excellence of the raw materials and that classic Italian skill in working them, exalting them with the principles of wholesome traditional cuisine.
The frenetic pace of a city like Milan imposes minimal lunch breaks in limited time frames; specifically to meet this need for rapidity, Chef Domenico Mozzillo has created a lunch menu that focuses on fast service, with light courses made from fresh, seasonal ingredients, without neglecting the taste of good food and the satisfaction of the most exacting palates. This is the "bistro" formula for lunch. The evening, though, allows you time to dedicate to yourself, to enjoy all the pleasures of the refined cuisine and treat yourself to wonderful gourmet dinners.
Rooms and Equipment
- 77 rooms: 47 superior, 17 executive, 5 deluxe, 3 junior Suites and 5 suites.
- 2 meeting rooms (Le Segrete and Sala dell’incantesimo) that can accommodate encounters of up to 150 people.
- Mezzanotte Lounge Bar and Cella di Bacco Wine Bar are also ideal locations for out-of-the-ordinary private events.
- Rubacuori Restaurant.
- Amore & Psiche Spa.
- Free Wi-Fi in the rooms and in the public areas.