Why we like it
- The stark contrast between the dazzling white of the local stone, the azure sky, and the green of the centuries-old olive trees enraptures your soul at every glimpse.
- For its sensation of absolute privacy and security. For its meticulously maintained details and for its top service: absolute luxury, but without ostentation, which combines harmoniously with the spirit of a rural village.
- There really is the best of everything for everyone: adults and kids, leisurely or active, couples or families, lovers of fine food and indulgence or those addicted to the perfect physique and beauty rituals. - Strolling along the laneways of the hamlet after the sun has set, treating yourself to an aperitif in the bar in the little piazza before dinner. The air is cooler and a sense of calm pervades everything.
It is considered one of the most prestigious Resorts on the Mediterranean. It takes its name from an ancient Roman outpost and it is an architectural masterpiece of sober and elegant style. It is located in the heart of Apulia, in Savelletri di Fasano, between Bari and Brindisi, a short distance from the sea, in a property of approximately 85 hectares bordered by the walls of the Arabesque gardens and the distinctive dry-stone walls. Immersed in the luxuriant local vegetation of bougainvillea, jasmine, prickly pears and citrus groves, the complex is divided into three areas: the central part, which is occupied by the Corte, the 5-star hotel; the "Borgo", adjacent to the central building, whose white houses and alleyways recall the traditional villages of Apulia; and Borgo Egnazia, where the villas are located. The materials used by the local craftsmen are strictly original, and the furniture and décor is hand-fashioned. The atmosphere is extremely comfortable and relaxing, and is based on a concept of sober elegance.
Rooms and Equipment
- La Corte: 53 rooms and 10 suites, all elegantly decorated in shades of white with tuff-stone walls.
- The "Borgo": 92 rooms, of which 51 are Townhouses, which are spread on two floors, and have Arabesque gardens, private verandas and terraces. It is reminiscent of the traditional villages of Apulia.
- Borgo Egnazia: 28 villas, most of which have 3 bedrooms, games room and massage room, surrounded by lush gardens and a private pool. - 4 Restaurants (3 seasonal) and 3 bars (2 seasonal). - Room service 24 hours a day.
- Chef in villa.
- Personal butler.
- Cookery courses.
- SPA VAIR Wellness Centre and Roman Baths.
- Gym and beauty centre.
- 2 Beach Clubs.
- San Domenico Golf, 18-hole course.
- 3 tennis courts, one of which on grass.
- 3 open-air pools and one heated indoor pool.
- Sports enthusiasts have endless opportunities to try horse riding, cycling, go-karting, diving, sailing, kitesurfing and windsurfing.
- Miniclub and Teen's Club.
- 5 conference halls, equipped with the latest technologies, "Quattro Torri" business centre and reception hall. In all, 3800 m2 – of which 2600 outdoors – dedicated to meetings and exclusive events.
- Culture Concierge to introduce guests to the secrets of Apulia.