Why we like it
- It is a favourite haunt of the international jet set when they visit the city, so it’s great for Celebrity spotting.
- The Principe di Savoia is the Prince of Milan: a sumptuous 5-star hotel with imposing architecture but a cosmopolitan character. The service is impeccable, exquisite but not affected, and very user-friendly.
- The Presidential Suite on the top floor... 500 m2 of pure luxury. A setting to dream of, with its own private pool.
- Acanto Restaurant, the temple of chef Fabrizio Cadei, with its New York feel.
- The Garden Corner designed by Fendi.
- Club 10, the Fitness & Beauty Centre, is an honest-to-goodness oasis of wellness overlooking the rooftops of Milan. On the 10th floor with an outdoor solarium.
Some say it is the most happening hotel in the city. The Palazzo, with its majestic façade, dominates Piazza della Repubblica. The restyling of the public areas and rooms, the work of a team of architects from all over the world, has bestowed freshness and radiance. Pastel colours feature in the contemporary-style fabrics, furniture and chairs, with unfussy, comfortable lines. This 5 star luxury hotel offers a touch of glamour, and confirms its position as an icon of hospitality and bien-vivre. To fully and immediately understand the spirit of the “Principe” we suggest you try Il Salotto Lobby Lounge, a place for meeting and ... observing!
Rooms and Equipment
- 301 rooms and suites.
- 14 meeting rooms with various capacities that can accommodate up to 1000 people.
- Acanto Restaurant.
- Club 10 Fitness & Beauty Centre.
- Il Salotto Lobby bar.
- Wi-Fi in rooms.
- Garage: 80 places.