Why we like it
- It is practically a stone’s throw from the sea, nestled in luxuriant grounds from which, comfortably seated in the shade of the oleanders in bloom, you can contemplate the beach of the Bay of Mazzarò.
- It preserves the exclusive character and the atmosphere of a family residence, ensuring privacy and serenity.
- It has an extremely sophisticated tone, which is at the same time mischievous, relaxed and hospitable. Just like the noblemen and gentlewomen of this magical island.
- Windows opening on to the beach: ideal for falling asleep and waking up lulled by the gentle movement of the waves.
- The infinity pool at the edge of the sea. Authentic bliss.
Founded in 1830 as the villa of a noble English family, today it is a magnificent Hotel and a beacon of top- class hospitality in Italy. Its distinguishing feature, and added value, is that it has maintained the classic connotation of a private dwelling in an enchanting setting. The surroundings are charming, oozing refined elegance but expressed in an easy-chic style, for youthful luxury, and ideal for families. Balconies and terraces abound in the communal areas and in the rooms, at every turn providing priceless views over the crystal clear sea and the black and azure cliffs. There is an extraordinary range of suites: all are full of light, roomy, airy and welcoming. The soft tones of natural colours highlight even more the green of the gardens and the azure-turquoise hues of the sea and the sky. A truly rare setting and position.
Taormina Film Festival.
Rooms and Equipment
- 60, counting rooms and suites, most with sea views or overlooking the lush gardens.
- Oliviero Restaurant, featuring reinterpretations of traditional Mediterranean cuisine.
- Bar with terrace overlooking the Bay of Mazzarò and indoor bar.
- Wellness Centre, located in the luxuriant subtropical grounds offering sensory experiences. - Gym with large weights room and Technogym equipment.
- Kids Club.
- Private beach.
- Exclusive boat trips showcasing the wonders of the coast.
- Shuttle bus to downtown Taormina.