Why we like it
- It occupies what is perhaps the most beautiful positions in all Sardinia: a private estate of 28 hectares, with coves and beaches that are accessible only to guests of the resort. In front, surrounded by the blue and turquoise sea, lie the islands of the Maddalena archipelago.
- You can stroll in meditation-like tranquillity along the laneways of the property, letting yourself be intoxicated by the fragrances of the vegetation of the Mediterranean maquis.
- Its luxury is so discreet and understated that you instantly feel at home, and it gives you that by-now rare thrill of feeling free to enjoy the overwhelming force of nature to the full.
- You can play, laze around, or enjoy a watzu massage in the pools of the Thalasso centre. Azure gems set amid the pink granite rocks and the green vegetation. With the blue sky above and the sea stretching away to the horizon before you.
Valle dell’Erica was constructed in 1958 by the owner of the valley, a pioneer of Sardinian tourism. It was the first tourist village built in Sardinia. The Resort stands in front of the International Marine Park of the Strait of Bonifacio and is an authentic oasis of relaxation. It is one of the most beautiful natural settings in the Mediterranean: 1400 metres of unspoilt coast, a panorama dominating 180°, a long, crescent-shaped beach and small coves of dazzling white sand lapped by the sparkling waters of the sea. Immersed in 28 hectares of grounds, it consists of two hotels, Erica and La Licciola. The style showcases Sardinian handicrafts in the rooms and public areas. In La Licciola, sophisticated connote more contemporary taste.
Rooms and Equipment
- Hotel Erica: 136 rooms and junior suites. Situated from 100 to 200 metres from the sea, they are furnished in the Mediterranean style by distinguished stylists.
- Hotel La Licciola: 116 elegant rooms and suites.
- “Le Thermae” Thalasso & SPA Centre: 1600 square metres immersed in nature. Wellness centre with 13 cabins, sauna, Turkish bath, relaxation area, and tearoom.
- Fitness Centre.
- 5 Restaurants and bars. Special: "Li Zini" for romantic dinners to be savoured barefoot on the beach, and the brand new "Li Ciusoni" celebrating the Gallura tradition revisited by superchefs.
- 4 pools, three of which are seawater. - Piazza with live musical entertainment and shows. - 3-hole Pitch & Putt and 18-hole Putt & Putt courses where you can play golf overlooking the sea.
- “Ericaland” theme park with mini club and teen club.
- Free internet and Wi-Fi connections throughout the structure.
- 476-m2Conference Centre, which can accommodate meetings and conventions with up to 450 people. Another 4 rooms for events seating from 20 to 50 people and a welcoming foyer.
- Free outdoor private parking.