Why we like it
- Treat yourself to an in-room spa massage in one of the sumptuous Executive suites on the 12th floor... Here, apart from tasteful paneling and elegant furnishings, you can enjoy a private Turkish bath overlooking Piazza della Repubblica. Simply fantastic.
- The 8th Floor Roof Terrace is rightly considered one of the finest terraces in Milan for events and parties. Guaranteed glamour, total privacy and unbeatable views of the spires of the Cathedral.
- The Lounge Bar is perfect for celebrating the Milan ritual of the aperitif. Comfy armchairs in dark leather, cocktails made to order by the barman served with delicious snacks, soft lighting, scented candles and an international ambience.
- The Westin Workout fitness area and the Spa are not just lovely, they are functional, too; and sure to satisfy even the most demanding workout addicts.
A location of unparalleled prestige: Piazza della Repubblica, a strategic point for shopping and for visiting museums. The crisp and rigorous lines of its façade contrast with the warm and welcoming atmosphere that greets you the moment you enter the spacious hall. The Westin Palace is one of the big names in Milan and it has charisma in spades: lavish marble and wooden paneling, costly fabrics and elegant furnishings. Parquet and leather sofas in the Lounge bar, with its annexed Smoking Room. A cozy restaurant with muted décor. And there are even more places to enjoy in summer: check out the Roof terrace on the 8th Floor, and the Ivory Terrace, decorated with cascades of jasmine and fine wooden furniture. Both offer marvelous views over Milan. It is everything you could wish for in terms of comfort and the latest high-tech gadgetry, ideal both for leisure stays and for all kinds of events. Modernity and refined elegance are the key elements in this celebrated luxury hotel.
Executive Chef: Augusto Tombolato
Give the opportunity to taste the very best of traditional Italian and regional dishes with “Simple. Fresh. Italian.” products, accurately selected by an inventive Chef who creates a different menu every week. A Mediterranean duo of bread and olive oil, from which inspiration was taken for the naming of the restaurant (EVO standing for Extra Virigin Olive Oil), plays a leading part and accompanies the guests on their gastronomic journey.
The PanEVO is a newly renovated venue combining tradition, simplicity, innovation, Made in Italy design and cuisine based on best available seasonal ingredients. The culinary attention shifts away from a standard menu to a continuously changing offer, where the constant is the quality of the food and the never-ending effort of the Executive Chef Augusto Tombolato in delivering amazingly diverse and unique creations. This Restaurant is an ideal location every day: it’s the first choice for a homemade breakfast, as well as the location for a business dinner or for a special occasion meal. At lunch time, PanEVO restaurant offers a healthy seasonal lunch option with a weekly changing menu served in only 15 minutes, for those with little time available.
The Lounge Bar
Meeting point ideal for a quick lunch break with a petite carte of delicate canapés, an exclusive aperitif or for a meeting reunion, The Lounge Bar offers a private and familiar atmosphere, congenial to conversation, and thanks to an impeccable service, is the perfect place where to enjoy a little get together, to listen to music and savour appetizing creations by Chef Augusto Tombolato, like the famous Lollypop, curious and creative titbits, inspired by Mediterranean tradition and the best exotic cuisines and cooking methods. On weekends, The Lounge Bar becomes the perfect place for the Sunday Brunch where to taste a delicious buffet with a wide range of healthy fresh products.
Rooms and Equipment
- 197 Rooms;
- 30 Suites, 10 of these have a private Turkish bath;
- Presidential Suite splited into two floor, with awasome private terrace and mini-pool Seaside by Teuco;
- 14 Meeting Rooms. The Garden Room is perfect to organize gala dinner, cocktails, buffet and has a direct access to the Ivory Terrace, 100 sm area overloooking Piazza della Repubblica;
- PANEVO Restaurant;
- The Lounge Bar and Private Smoking Lounge area;
- WestinWORKOUT® & beauty SPAce by [comfort zone]: Fitness centre equipped by Technogym, treatment cabins, Turkish bath;
- In room Spa treatments;
- The Westin Kids Club;