Why we like it
- It is a favourite destination for those who love global wellbeing in the sense of recapturing physical and mental equilibrium, treatments and pampering in the SPA, sporting activities, the finest materials, and food. Every action allows you to experience wellness that engages all the senses.
- You can wake up refreshed in the morning, having slept the tranquil sleep of babes. Ordering breakfast in the room and enjoying it on the marvellous patio of the suite with a splendid view over the lake.
- A stay here enriches the guests, as it is dedicated to those who like to look beyond the surface of things, those who still wish to be stunned, and those who love getting lost so as to find themselves.
- Wellness and tranquillity are everywhere: in the explosion of light that filters through the large windows, in the verdant greenery of the park, in the crystal clear water of the pools, on the splendid terrace with its lake view, and in the magical atmosphere that pervades everywhere.
In Gargnano, one of the most atmospheric villages of Lake Garda, stands the first five-star luxury Resort from the Lefay collection. It is more than a Hotel; it is a way of life. Eco-sustainability, bio-architecture and the least possible environmental impact are the key elements of a new way of interpreting holidays. The new Lefay luxury transcends showiness, opulence, and aesthetic taste for its own sake and is integrated with ethical values, respect for the environment, valorization of the territory, and celebration of traditions. Eleven hectares of gardens and woods that overhang the lake in the heart of Riviera dei Limoni. The architectural style is inspired by the lemon groves traditionally cultivated on the rolling hills and natural terraces, enhanced by olive groves from the upper part of Lake Garda, and it fits in perfectly with the stunning landscape. Like the rest of the Resort, the rooms were made in accordance with the innovative Lefay concept of wellness, bringing the emotion of nature inside the bedroom. Rooms are spacious and the materials are natural and high-tech to offer the greatest possible comfort.
Rooms and Equipment
- 4 different types of rooms and a Royal Pool & SPA Suite.
- “La Grande Limonaia” restaurant serving delicious dinners immersed in a perfumed citrus grove.
- “Trattoria la Vigna” where you can sample the flavours of the Mediterranean in the shade of the pergolas amid rows of vines.
- Lounge Bar and hall with fireplace.
- Cigar Lounge.
- Pool Bar.
- Room Service: 24 hours a day.
- LeFay SPA, the heart of the Resort, is a paradise on earth covering more than 3000 square metres divided into three main areas: World of Water and Fire, Nature and Fitness, and In the Silence and among the Stars: Trilogy in the Air.
- Outdoor pool.
- Indoor pool.
- Piano bar.
- Meeting centre with two halls of different sizes featuring the latest high-tech equipment and illuminated by natural light thanks to the large windows overlooking the lake. The area also comprises a foyer suitable for coffee breaks, a secretarial or exhibition area and a private garden.