Why we like it
- It is a palace from days gone by. A stone’s throw from Via Veneto and Via Sistina, but tucked away from the throng and confusion. - Service in white gloves, refined atmosphere, extremely courteous personnel.
- It is a concentration of pleasures waiting to be discovered, starting with the antique furnishings and paintings.
- La Terrazza restaurant located on the roof …. of Eden, of course. Dining City named it Top Restaurant and in 2013 it won its first Michelin star. It is also ideal for an aperitif, with a breathtaking vista of the rooftops of Rome.
HNews: click here
Classic style, refined and discreet elegance. Apart from being a favourite haunt of international globetrotters, it is also a meeting place for famous personages from the spheres of industry, finance and politics.
Rooms and Equipment
- 121 rooms: 19 singles, 77 doubles, 12 junior suites, and 13 suites.
- 2 meeting rooms accommodating from 15 to 70 people.
- La Terrazza dell’Eden Restaurant.
- Beauty & Fitness Centre.
- Wi-Fi in all rooms and public areas.
- Parking (rates apply).