Why we like it
- It is one of the very few Hotels with a glamorous and contemporary air in the Italian Riviera of Liguria. It lies a half-hour drive from Monte Carlo.
- It is so close to the sea that it almost seems you can jump down to the beach from the window of your room. At night, you are lulled to sleep by the waves.
- The modern and exclusive Thalassio SPA - 1500 square metres spread over three floors - is much more than a wellness centre.
- The Presidential Suite boasts an unbeatable all-round view of the Gulf of Gallinara and has a terrace that is large enough to be used for private parties.
The architecture of a Mansion dating from 1898 combined with 21st-century hospitality. When you cross the threshold and pass through the antique rotating door, you find yourself in the hall. Opposite you, an enormous window and a door that is always open. A few metres beyond lie the beach and the sea. Large and bright spaces. Pastel colours for the walls and for the fabrics in the public areas, the rooms and the suites. Natural materials such as parquet, and furnishings with sleek and minimalist lines. And black-and-white photographs scattered all around the hotel ushering you back down memory lane. A hotel with an elegant and sober character that makes every guest feel at home.
Rooms and Equipment
- 61 rooms counting Deluxe, Deluxe Terrace, and Superior rooms, Suites, Terrace Suites, the Ambassador Suite, Penthouse Suites and Presidential Suites.
- Bar: located in the Gazebo, built on stilts and situated right on the beach. In the evening it becomes a cosy restaurant for romantic dinners.
- Restaurant: seating only 60 people, it serves traditional Mediterranean cuisine.
- Access to one of the most prestigious tennis clubs in Italy, with seven clay courts, set in a centuries-old park covering 12,000 square metres. 18-hole golf course. Possibility to arrange for scuba diving.
- Meeting hall with natural lighting facing the sea, perfect for elegant encounters in the splendid setting of Alassio. Maximum capacity: 70 people.
- Thalassio Spa, featuring an indoor pool with hydromassages filled with micro-filtered seawater and heated to the best temperature for thalassotherapy. Don’t miss the "Thalasso Water Cycle".
- Wellness centre and solarium on the main terrace.