Why we like it
- Villa Norma and Villa Amina are two magnificent private residences situated in the grounds, and they can be rented for stays of at least 3 nights. Total privacy and exclusiveness. Private Butler and Chef available upon request.
- The SPA is an authentic sensory experience. 1,300 square metres of memorable treatments. Water features and chaise longues adorn a glass platform suspended over the water, in the original Nineteenth-century dock. And a marvellous floating swimming pool.
- The uniforms of the waitresses in the restaurant - long black high-waisted skirts and white blouses with high collars - bring the guests back in time, to the period of Alessandro Manzoni’s novel I Promessi Sposi (The Betrothed). - This is the first resort to be entirely constructed in accordance with the highest criteria of eco-sustainability. It targets a sophisticated and elegant clientele.
CastaDiva Resort & SPA encapsulates a new concept of lifestyle on Lake Como. It is surrounded by verdant botanical gardens covering an area of roughly 26,000 square metres. Villa Roccabruna is the nucleus of CastaDiva Resort. In 1827 Giuditta Pasta, the most famous opera singer of the Nineteenth century, used her first earnings as a singer to purchase the villa. The old-time atmosphere remains to the present, blending harmoniously with the contemporary and extremely modern character of the Spa, the restaurant and the rooms of the seven villas. It is an ideal place for finding privacy and exclusiveness.
Rooms and Equipment
- 79 including rooms, family rooms, junior suites and suites spread over the central structure of the old villa, in the outbuildings, and in the two new wings.
- L’Orangerie à la carte restaurant. During the summer, you can lunch or dine on the outdoor terrace right over the lake.
- Il Giardino dei Sapori: breathtaking private banquet room with an outdoor terrace, completely surrounded by glass windows and providing a splendid view of the lake.
- Bar Bellini & Terrazza: a bar that pays homage to the composer Vincenzo Bellini. A Nineteenth-century atmosphere. Aperitifs and informal meals served on the Bar’s lake terrace, to the strains of the music of the piano bar.
- The perfect location for important meetings and exclusive events. The indoor and outdoor areas can be adapted perfectly to suit any requirement. The Meeting complex consists of 4 halls (3 of which can be sub-divided and which offer natural light) with a partial view of the lake, on the ground floor of Villa Dorabella, in the grounds.