Why we like it
- The hclub>diana is the hottest spot in town, also known as “the place to be and to be seen in Milan”, with a setting of modern and fresh design, stimulating the minds of artists and fashionistas.
- Be sure to select one of the many guest rooms which boast a charming private terrace or balcony overlooking a scented garden with a marvellous fountain and an inspiring wisteria pergola.
- It’s renowned for its hip Aperitivo with resident DJ, with its cocktail hour, not only by the hotel guests but also for local residents.
- It’s just steps away from the city's center and shopping district; it’s surrounded by the boutiques of trendy Via Montenapoleone and Via della Spiga, outdoor markets, clubs, art galleries, and theatres, along with a wide variety of local and international dining choices. It’s also part of the most important Art Nouveau District in town.
- It offers an all-day dining service that allows the guests to grab a snack or refresh with a drink at any time of the day.
- During Salone del Mobile 2017, it was completely renovated with Baxter Made in Italy furniture, a famous design brand that was capable to renew the vibrant and glamour atmosphere of hclub>diana.
The history of the Sheraton Diana Majestic hotel, or the Diana to the regulars, is a momentous and curious one. Its glorious Art Deco façade reflects its chic metropolitan trendiness, while the inner garden is an intimate oasis of relaxation in the heart of the vibrant city.
The architecture of the building and the garden have always been part of the history of Milan, and they have long been a landmark for exacting tourists and Milanese upper classes. The historic hotel is located in the heart of Milan, in a strategic setting near the fashion district and the city’s business and financial area, on the spot where the “Bagni Diana”, the first public baths in Italy, were opened in 1842. Officially opened in 1908 as the Hotel Kursaal Diana, it was unique, as it was the first hotel to include its own theatre and restaurant, nestled in the superb grounds, and it soon became a meeting place for movers and shakers in Milan.
A few years later, in 1928, the theatre became “Cinema Diana”. In the ‘70s and 80s, the Diana was the place to be for all the famous stylists, photographers and designers. And today it is still a favourite haunt for the world of fashion and design, and bustles with discerning and alternative patrons. A hotel with a cosmopolitan air; the perfect blend of tradition, innovation and glamour. Designer furnishings in the communal areas, while the rooms have fabrics and furniture in Empire style, with soft colours and original touches such as iPod docking stations. Friendly, personal service.
Executive Chef: Paolo Croce
Welcome guests in a modern and stylish space, surrounded by a precious and hidden garden. Offer a food experience that viewed as a deep expression of the Italian cuisine. According to Mr. Vergani’s culinary mission as founder of the “Italian Cuisine Academy” at the Diana Hotel restaurant, the Sicilian Chef Paolo Croce thinks that the essential components of the Italian cuisine are the continuous research of the high quality in the main ingredients as well as the regional food identity of the national culture.
Hclub>diana Bar & Restaurant
The hotel’s h>club is one of the hottest spots in the city and is the ideal location where to feel the trendy cosmopolitan essence of Milan. Recently restyled with Baxter furniture, hclub>diana is particularly renowned for the social trend of the aperitif, with funky tunes, signature cocktails and tasty appetizers. The magical private garden is just as special for the Milanese: an oasis of relaxation in the heart of the city where to enjoy a weekend brunch. With its all-day dining formula, this lounge bar and restaurant is also ideal for taking a break from the routine and recharge for breakfast or lunch with gastro dishes around the clock. At dinner time, finally, get intrigued by Paolo Croce culinary creations.
Rooms and Equipment
- 106 rooms and suites
- hclub > diana Bar & Restaurant is one of the hottest spots in the city and is the ideal location where to feel the trendy cosmopolitan essence of Milan. Recently restyled with Baxter furniture, hclub>diana is particularly renowned for the social trend of the aperitif, with funky tunes, signature cocktails and tasty appetizers.
- There’s a magical oasis of relaxation in the hearth of the city and it’s hidden behind the majestic façade of this hotel. In the warm seasons, the garden, with the Diana fountain and a wisteria pergola, is the ideal setting for events, up to 500 people.
- The hotel offers four different function rooms for meeting and events up to 200 persons. There’s the modern Black Label Room, Sala Venezia in imperial syle and the intimate Sala Giardino, with access to a private terrace overlooking the splendid garden. The event spaces at the Sheraton Diana Majestic all feature an abundance of natural light, the latest technology and myriad options for celebration and business. In the warmer months the Gazebo Garden Lounge, inside the splendid private garden, offers a surprise location for uniquely original corporate, weddings and trendy events.