Why we like it
It is the first design hotel in Milan. Efficiency, innovation and minimalist furnishings. And many exhibitions by talented artists.
- Sophia’s Restaurant is a favourite hangout of the Milanese;
- Le Terme di Kyoto, the intimate wellness centre, can be exclusively booked for private events or work meetings.
- The Aperitage ritual, laid-back aperitifs to slow rhythms in La Cupola Bar or in the brand-new BABAR created in collaboration with Fratelli Branca.
- It is a modern convention centre and a great location for all kinds of events. It stands a short stroll from Fieramilanocity and is strategic for the Pero-Rho Exhibition Centre and the MIC (Milan Conventional Centre)
It fully represents the creative and innovative spirit of Milan and shows it by proposing a welcome with sophisticated, eclectic and diversified comforts that can meet the needs of different targets.
Executive Chef: Otello Moser
SOPHIA’S RESTAURANT – ENTERPRISE HOTEL
Sophia's restaurant is one of the jewels in the crown of the Enterprise Hotel; and apart from being beloved by hotel guests, it is famous among and regularly patronised by the Milanese, too. There is a separate entrance for external diners. For the guests, though, access is gained via a marble and glass staircase. Crossing the threshold gives you an immediate sensation of pleasure from the elegant and sophisticated ambience that exudes character and discretion at the same time. The shed ceiling typical of industrial architecture that illuminates from above gives a decisive contrast with the exotic formless parquet and the play of light and perspective capture the attention and amaze you.
But Sophia's is also, and above all, a temple of creativity and culinary skill. A team of young chefs headed by Executive Chef Otello Moser offers cuisine that cleverly and innovatively blends the traditions of Italy and Lombardy with influences from other countries. The results are light and refined dishes, meticulously prepared and just as creative in their presentation. The chefs’ imagination and enthusiasm also lead to the creation of different menus for every occasion; locally-sourced, veggie or celiac menus are created ad hoc and to order.
Rooms and Equipment
- 126 rooms including 2 suites, 6 Junior suites and 17 appartments;
- Congress Center: 8 rooms from 10 to 300 delegates; maximum capacity: 600 seats;
- Sophia’s Restaurant;
- Spa "Le Terme di Kyoto";
- Free Wi-fi;
- Garage for 50 cars.