Why we like it
- It is a magical place, where the peace and the colours of the centuries-old park inspire you to find yourself, sync to the natural rhythm of the passing time, and revel in a sense of peace;
- The view through the large windows of the refined and comfortable Murialdo Suites is guaranteed to take your breath away;
- Waking up on a sunny spring or summer morning and starting your day with breakfast on the panoramic terrace overlooking the park and the mountains;
- This resort can satisfy practically everybody’s desires: sports lovers, those who want to relax, connoisseurs of fine dining, and nature lovers. Perfect for adults and children alike!
- You can book a magnificent picnic and relish the countless delights in the hamper the kitchen prepares for you! An unmissable experience!
Du Lac et Du Parc Grand Resort is located on the northern shore of Lake Garda, nestled in a centuries-old park covering 7 hectares, traversed by little waterways and lakes abounding with aquatic fauna and an unexpected variety of subtropical vegetation. The prestigious hotel was originally a summer residence of Count von Torresani, a high official of the Hapsburgs and for some years a superintendent of Teatro alla Scala in Milan. For decades it has been a renowned landmark and tourist attraction for Trentino and Lake Garda.
Today, the Resort is the largest on Lake Garda, and it offers a range of accommodation solutions designed to meet the requirements of individual guests, couples and families. All in a setting of rare beauty that is unique to the territory in which it is located. Du Lac et Du Parc Grand Resort underwent a major restyling process in 2016 which has bestowed it with new charisma without taking away any of the features that have always made it stand out: its air of peace and freedom, great comfort and superb service.
Today, in addition to the 159 rooms, which have all been refurbished, and the 33 cottages merging into the lush vegetation of the park, the high-points of the offering are indisputably “La Villa” and “Murialdo”, the two edifices housing 67 impressive suites. The various bars and restaurants, the swimming pools – two outdoor and a brand-new indoor pool in the park – the numerous halls for banquets and receptions and six meeting rooms, all bathed in natural light and fully equipped, the Sailing Du Lac multisport centre with sailing and windsurfing school and mountain bike centre, the Technogym fitness area, chill-out zone and the many cabins offering traditional and Ayurvedic treatments in Armonia SPA all make Du Lac et Du Parc the ideal destination for a short and relaxing break, a working stay, or an unforgettable holiday.
Executive Chef: Marco Brink
Eating at Du Lac et Du Parc Grand Resort is always a pleasant experience, whether you are having a quick, informal lunch or a candlelit supper. The staff is committed to making the most of the local food and wine heritage, which consists of carefully-selected, fresh and genuine products, expressed in all their forms: from regional dishes to Mediterranean and international cuisine.
Aria Live Cooking Restaurant
The restaurant has been completely refurbished under the watchful eye of the architect Alberto Cecchetto, who wished to highlight the beauty and the proximity of the restaurant to the Resort’s park. The new setting has changed entirely, and now boasts sophisticated modern lines and elegant furnishings. The fare has also been updated: dinner is proposed with a live cooking formula, very appreciated by the guests, in which, every evening, the Chef serves up the fresh, tasty and incomparable products made ‘on display’ where pasta, meat and fish are cooked live.
Molo44 Lounge Bar & Bistro
A unique spot. Large windows overlook the terrace immersed in the park. Dedicated to lovers of Mediterranean cuisine, it has an incredibly rich and varied menu. Open for lunch and dinner, it is also ideal for enjoying a drink, with aperitifs and cocktails prepared by Barman Giulio Minutolo and his assistants.
La Capannina Pizza & Grill Pool Restaurant
Nestled in the lush vegetation of the Resort’s park, near the pool, in summer it serves traditional Italian fare, as well as barbecued meat and fish from the lake and from the sea, not to mention genuine Neapolitan pizza, prepared using dough that is left for three days to rise naturally, and prime quality ingredients. La Capannina is perfect for socializing with friends or family, for those on their way back from the beach, or those who like spending the day by the pool. The restaurant is transformed in the evening: with the terrace lit by candles, the large park is bathed in magic and magnetism.
Rooms and Equipment
- Hotel Du Lac:153 rooms equipped with the most modern comforts, most with balcony facing the park of the Grand Resort.
- The Villa Suites: 22 elegant suites with modern furnishings, in a classic style building.
- Murialdo Suites: 45modern suites in a glass and metal structure, an example of modern architecture that blends with the surrounding nature.
- 33 comfortable bungalows surrounded by the greenery of the park;
- Bars and restaurants of the Grand Resort: the Molo44 Lounge Bar & Bistrot, the Capannina Pizza & Grill, the Aria Live Cooking Restaurant, the Veranda, the Roof Garden, the Gazebo "Heart of the Park”;
- Rooms for receptions and banquets.
- Armonia Spa & Fitness centre with rejuvenating rituals dedicated to the beauty of the face and body, relaxing body wraps and massages, romantic couples’ treatments, Turkish bath, Finnish sauna, Mediterranean bath, aromatic showers, Jacuzzi, and Technogym equipped gym.
- Secular park of 70,000 m2, with direct access to the beach.
- 2 beautiful pools and children’s pool in the park.
- New Indoor “Crystal” swimming pool in the park.
- Rooms for meetings and seminars, all with modern audio visual equipment.
- Electric car charging station.
- Sat TV in bungalows; Sat and Sky TV in the rooms and suites.
- Wi-Fi throughout the Grand Resort.
- Free parking with 50 spaces and video surveillance, and free garage with video surveillance for 200 cars.
- Concierge service with booking of taxis, travel tickets, tickets to shows and events.
- Sailing Du Lac: Multisport Centre of the Grand Resort with sailing and windsurfing school, rental of water sports equipment; bike rental centre, trekking bikes, mountain bikes, city bikes and e-bikes.
- Fitness Path in the Grand Resort’s park.
- Clay tennis court.
- Activities: Aqua Gym, Yoga, Pilates, Zumba, Body Tonic, Fit Ball, Super Abs (Super Abdominals) and Stretching at the Armonia Spa & Fitness Centre.
- Walking tours weekly.
- Video surveilled storage for bikes with repair area.
- Agreements with specialized bike shops.
- The Grand Resort can organise individual or group tennis lessons upon request with an instructor of the Italian Tennis Federation, both at beginner and competitive level, for those who want to improve their game. The technical staff is also on hand to provide tennis courses for younger players (children from 5 years of age).
- Mini Club for children from 3 to 10 years of age with full entertainment program, operating every day except Sunday.
- Children’s pool in the park.
- Changing tables, baby bath tubs, bottle warmers, high chairs, baby sitting service on request and self- service laundry.
• Picnic basket full of mouth-watering delicacies.
• Bicycle rental for adults, including seats for children.