Why we like it
- As a meeting point for leisure and business travellers coming from all over the world, the hotel is the perfect place where to reserve a stay while on the go, enjoying the greatest services offered by Sheraton.
- Featuring the latest technologies, open wi-fi areas and comfortable guestrooms, the hotel is connected to the airport’s flight information display system so that guests may check arriving and departing flights at any time of the day. The Monterosa Bar and Il Canneto Restaurant are the ideal location to work, relax or gather with friend while on the go.
- Waiting for the next flight, even if is late, it’s a pleasure at Sheraton Malpensa thanks to the Sheraton Fitness Area and Shine Spa by Sheraton, beautiful oasis of relaxation.Read more
Geometrical lines and a clean, essential architecture. Spacious areas filled with light coming from the big tall windows that surround the building. Modern and comfortable furniture.
Executive Chef: Pasquale D’Ambrosio
Philosophy: Emphasize the simplicity and emotional beauty to share a meal together. Lead the guest in a culinary journey through the “Theatre of Flavors”, a celebration of Italian cuisine where traditional dishes meet the cosmopolitan approach of Chef Pasquale D’Ambrosio.
Il Canneto Restaurant
Wandering into the Il Canneto Restaurant at Sheraton Malpensa, guests enter a stylish airy and light-filled interior of chic dark wood and marble. Recently restyled, this restaurant is the ideal location where to relax while on the go, any time of the day. Thanks to its Chef Pasquale D’Ambrosio, ambassador of a seasonal and genuine cuisine, Il Canneto is the entrance gate to the very best of Italian flavours and may impress its guests with culinary creations that are real artworks.
At breakfast, guests are welcomed with a feast for the eyes, featuring colourful, healthy and satisfying gluten-free choices too. At lunchtime, guests will find what they need with the ‘Flying Lunch’, 3 courses served in only 15 minutes choosing between the meat, the vegetarian, the fish or the gluten free menus. For dinner, instead, the creative and innovative touch of Chef Pasquale D’Ambrosio awaits.
You’ll be amazed by the perfect combination of natural light and spaces with a seducing view on the Monte Rosa of the Monterosa Bar, the perfect spot where to enjoy a little get together in-between your flights.
Drop in an armchair, enjoy a drink at the bar, socialize with other guests or have a chat with friends and colleagues, Monterosa Bar will make the guest feel relaxed and right at home, as soon as you walk in. The kitchen is open from 10 am to 2 am and offers everything from a reviving breakfast to a quick lunch or satisfying snack. For the aperitif, the Monterosa Bar is well known for its legendary food choices created by the Executive Chef Pasquale D’Ambrosio and its selection of world-class drinks, including both great names and rather more eclectic tipples.
Rooms and Equipment
- 433 rooms, including 58 Sheraton Club Rooms and 19 Suites. A day-use stay is also available.
- A total area of over 2.000sqm and ceilings up to 6 m high allow to accommodate up to 1.110 people and organize any type of setup and events: private meetings, group accommodation, cocktail evenings, receptions, car launch or fashion shows. You can choose between a multifunctional Main Ballroom of 1.000 sqm that can be divided in 8 sections, all perfectly soundproofed or 22 meeting facilities that can accommodate from 4 to 200 people.