Why we like it
- In this boutique hotel, every moment is not just a pleasant experience; it is a way of life!
- Treating yourself to a day at the seaside in the Excelsior lido has a flavour of bygone days. Peaceful, tasteful and silent spaces. Here, it seems you have all the time in the world to read, sunbathe or simply laze about, dreamily gazing at the horizon;
- The luxury of your own Personal SPA Assistant pampering you with treatments that recharge your mind and your body, and then basking in the SPA pool with its panoramic view of the sea, taking in a spectacular sunset;
- The fantastic Excelsior Bistro. It is like stepping onto the set of a glamorous film: in the morning it is a New York bakery, and in the evening it transforms with soft lighting and music, so you can sip delicious aperitifs in a chic Los Angeles Lounge Bar;
- Music addicts will find the Excelsior Playlist perfect for a gentle wake-up and for every moment of the day.
Hotel Excelsior, the jewel in the crown of Eden hotels + resorts, is a boutique hotel directly overlooking the sea. It is more than merely an innovative structure in the hotel world: it is a way of life. From its foundations upwards, this 5-star beacon of discreet luxury was designed for a precise purpose: to fulfil the wishes of patrons looking for an exclusive and sophisticated hotel that ventures beyond the usual clichés.
The furnishings in the public areas, the rooms and the Restaurant are inspired by the ’50s, but are interspersed with decorative elements with sleek lines and a more contemporary style. The refined design captures your attention and seduces your senses. The soft, natural colours of the furnishing fabrics and the walls embrace the light that floods in through the enormous windows. The natural materials, such as parquet, wood and stone, have been meticulously chosen. From the moment you cross the threshold, you have a sensation of extreme comfort and wellbeing. Every room is furnished with designer items inspired by the ‘50s: from nautical-style trunks to comfy sofas and armchairs, to the delightful oversize standard lamps and little table lamps. The highlight of the hotel is “59 Restaurant”: not a typical restaurant, but a refined manor from the glamorous ‘50s that is open to its guests.
Executive Chef: Gianni Castellana
’59 Restaurant, enthusiasm for taste
Another of the five senses is captured by the Unique Experience of Excelsior, the ‘59 Restaurant; not the everyday restaurant, but a refined replica of the glamour of the 50s, opened to its guests. 60 large and comfortable seats, large tables, warm and humid lights, all the Excelsior atmosphere covers the ‘59. Creative chefs outline the fresh tastes of the sea and land of the Marche, while qualified sommeliers interpret the tastes of the most pretentious customers, advising on excellent wines. Attention and care for details transform the ’59 in the perfect place for thematic suppers with D.O.P. and I.G.P. products, for business lunches, gala dinners and 5-star events. Inside smokers’ room, outside garden room.
Bistrò Excelsior, a lounge bar with authentic taste
During the day, Bistro Excelsior has the taste of a New York bakery and is the ideal place for a light lunch or brunch, for tasting fresh bread and sweets from the pastry laboratory. During the night, the Bistro becomes the perfect location for unique and tasty starters, enriched with the advice of the most expert bartenders. All the fascination of the Excelsior atmosphere: wide and welcoming spaces, 70 seats and elegant lights, because even a quick break must provide the luxury of a life lived according to the Excelsior philosophy. 25 seats in the covered room.
Rooms and Equipment
- 52 rooms with sea view: 19 comfort, 19 deluxe, 14 suite
- Gourmet Restaurant, Bistrò and pastry laboratory
- Original and tasty menus for celiac people
- Spa with a seaside view, with well-being programmes and exclusive therapies
- Lido with wide, discrete and quiet areas
- Free wifi in the entire hotel
- Valet Parking and inside garage with reserved access
- Pet Hotel: also small guests are welcome
- Playlist Excelsior for a sweet morning and for all the moments of the day