Mattia Pastori, two-time winner of the Best Italian Bartender title, guides us on the discovery of the most popular cocktails and regales us with stories about the most famous Bartenders in the world. Sublime temptations, in their original versions or in their various reinterpretations, cocktails are simple moments of leisure and socializing for some people, while for others they are a genuine philosophy of life. Conquering at first sight for the choice of the glass and the ingredients or for their presentation, they seduce the senses with their taste. Are you ready to join us on this trip?
About Mattia Pastori
He shook his first drink aged only 5 in his parents’ bar, where he discovered and began to cultivate his passion. Travelling the world and visiting the most famous bars to taste their legendary cocktails piqued something of his curiosity and provided precious insights to perfect his mixing technique. But it was his experiences in the luxury hotel sector in Milan, including Armani Hotel, Park Hyatt and the Mandarin Oriental, that refined his art and established his professionalism. In 2018 he founded #nonsolococktails a consulting firm that offers all-round support to the hospitality world.
Favourite cocktail: Martini Cocktail
- 2010 Best Italian Bartender – Rum Cocktail Competition
- 2012 Virtuoso Best Bar – Armani Bamboo Bar
- 2013 Best Italian Bartender Diageo World Class (8° world classified)
- 2015 Mandarin Bar nominated Best Hotel Bar in Italy by Bargiornale
- 2016 The Mandarin Bar Cocktail list entered into the top 20 list of the “Tales of the cocktails New Orleans Bar Show”
- 2016 Best Italian Bartender Diageo World Class (13° world classified)
2017 Best Italian Bartender Bargiornale